The World’s Smartest Boiler Water Level Indication System
New Intelligence to Improve Steam Efficiency
The Eye-Hye® SmartLevel Boiler Indication System incorporates proprietary technology to automatically monitor the status of its probes, which detect the level of water in the boiler's steam drum. When the probes require cleaning to eliminate residue and mineral build-up to maintain accuracy, the system's innovative technology tells the control room or other remote locations without ambiguity that a probe column blowdown (cleaning) is required. A blowdown is needed if the blue light on the indicator illuminates.
All New SC Series Control Unit
- Status Indicator for Each Level Sensing Module
- Operator can quickly be alerted to loss of power, processor interruption, water indication and blowdown mode.
- Lamp Test Feature
- Comes standard without cost of additional circuits or field wiring.
- Voting Logic Circuitry
- System is field-selectableto set the level of alarm or trip output. Standard feature.
- System Fault or Blowdown Indication of External Switch
Download the Brochure Here
- Can direct alerts to any external system or device, not just control room indicator.
- Accepts up to two Separate Power Sources from Separate Breakers
- Assures continuous system operation.
- System Operates on 85 to 264 VAC 50/60 Hz
- One model for worldwide use. Simplifies specification requirements for EPCs, OEMs and contractors.
- Multiple Remote Indicators Can be Installed up to 1 Mile (1.61 Kilometers) Away
- You can have duplicate indicators wherever you choose for operator convenience.
- Level Detection Sensitivity
- Field selectable:
- Sensitivity for extreme water conditions
- Time delay on actuation and release